This episode is a topic that is very aligned with my core mission of this podcast. I welcomed on Amanda Silvas that I knew could lean into this topic we are about to discuss. We dive into the importance of reconnecting with ourselves and how to deepen our self love. Amanda is an entrepreneur, teacher, and speaker who loves to coach women to uncover the next chapter of their lives. She has spent the last 10 years plus invested in women empowerment and development. She helps run a 6-figure wellness business and brand alongside her husband James and together they teach of self awareness, mindset, and relationships.
She co-created the Be that 1% podcast, created Joyride (a self love women’s retreat) and self love programs that have impacted over 1000 women around the world. Amanda is here to help women discover their greater purpose, impact, and deeper self love.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“Reconnecting To Yourself And Deepening Your Self Love”
This conversation was just so beautiful. Amanda was able to share how we can become more self aware, honor ourselves and stay rooted in our truth. This episode is truly the foundation point of where we shall all begin. It starts with us. So not to delay any further, let’s get to it…
Questions I ask:
- What was the pivoting point that led you to start your own coaching business and events?
- What inspired the mantra “Do it like you”?
- What is truly the meaning of self love. What are the core beliefs and values?
- What are 3 critical components to begin with to deepen our self love?
- How can we avoid falling back into our fears and self limitations, so we can stop playing small and step into our light?
- How to step more into leadership and develop of mindfulness practice
- What is your biggest lesson in your personal development?
- Is there anything you still struggle with?
- What is what important element shared in your 5 step Self awareness course?
- How important are boundaries when we speak about our self love?
- What would be a mindset shift you can suggest when we start to feel we aren’t good enough or others are doing better than us?
“Everything originates from within you”
If you were to write a book on your life’s story. What would be a piece of advice you would share to others on the first page?
What does a passionate purposeful life look like to you?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!