Today’s topic we discuss the importance of learning and growing as a pathway to happiness. I brought on Tia Graham. Tia, is an Inspirationist and the Founder of Arrive At Happy, a happiness company based in Los Angeles. Tia partners with organizations, leaders and individuals to increase their happiness and, in turn, increase success. She has a Certificate in Positive Psychology and a Certificate in Teaching Happiness.
If you are looking to take your life to the next level this New Year, this episode will inspire you to seek growth and continue your path to learn more. Let’s get to it…
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“Learning And Growing As A Pathway To Happiness”
To be happy sounds simplistic, although it is more complex than some might think. To arrive at happy there are tools and habits that can led the pathway to more happiness. One of those is to continue to learn and grow as individuals. Tia Graham, founder of Arrive At Happy talks about why learning contributes to our happiness and how we can create the habits to achieve more happiness in our life. Life changes when we switch to a growth mindset. Are you ready to arrive at happy?
Questions I ask:
- How to do define happiness and is it more complicated than some might think?
- Why is learning a great pathway to happiness?
- Why are some people more proactive to learn new things and others do not seek growth?
- Why do people choose to remain in mediocrity?
- How can we set up our environment to best serve our learning and growth?
- Can you define the difference between learning and growing?
- Difference of being in growth mindset or fixed mindset and why it matters?
- How can we stay motivated to learn new things?
“Be committed to your joy”
If you were to write a book on your life’s story. What would a piece of advice you would share with others on the first page?
What does a passionate purposeful life look like to you?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!