I don’t think there is anyone that doesn’t doubt themselves or feels a lack of confidence at times. I couldn’t wait to bring on Heather Monahan as she speaks to us how we can create more confidence within ourselves. Heather is a best-selling author of her book ‘Confidence Creator’, keynote speaker, podcast host, entrepreneur and founder of Boss In Heels. Having successfully climbed the corporate ladder for nearly 20 years, Heather Monahan is one of the few women to break the glass ceiling and claim her spot in the C-suite. During an unexpected shift in her career she had her confidence put to the test and ended up developing tools she now shares with others to help create more confidence in themselves.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“How To Create Confidence With Heather Monahan.”
With the right tools we can create confidence within ourselves, especially when we most lack it. Heather Monahan shares with us the steps we can take to build our confidence and stops letting our false self limiting beliefs hinder us from moving forward. So let’s get to it…
Questions I ask:
- What role do you think self confidence plays in being successful?
- How do you feel about the “Fake it till you make it” mentality?
- What is the blueprint you created for others to create more confidence in our lives?
- How does one build a foundation of confidence when they lack it in a new career pursuit?
- Confidence and the clothes we wear, how our appearance can contribute to our confidence
- How can we overcome our doubts and see potential opposed to our limitations
- How do you suggest we can handle hater on social media?
“Fear is a green light to grow”
If you were to write a book on your life’s story. What would be a piece of advice you would share to others on the first page?
What does a passionate purposeful life look like to you?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!