I wanted to provide you with an episode today that will help benefit you during this time of a national pandemic that we are facing known as the Coronavirus. I am happy to bring on this next guest that will help us use our time right now to benefit us. Please welcome Kacia Fitzgerald. Kacia will empower you to get out of your own damn way and change your life in the direction you want. That passion you have, the dream job on your heart, and that impact you want to make…it’s ready for you to show up and make it a reality.
Kacia will light your ass on fire to take massive action in your life right now. For those of you that don’t know Kacia yet, she is a passionate woman on a mission to impact women in a massive way, and help them live lives they freaking love by taking purpose driven action to get where they want to go. Kacia is an ex-corporate professional turned online health coach, business mentor & successful podcaster of EmpowerHer podcast.She openly shares her tangible tools to empower you to create the life you want.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“How To Get Out Of Your Own Damn Way And Change Your Life In Direction You Want”
Today’s episode is guaranteed to light a fire in your soul and to help guide you towards what you are called to. Kacia is absolutely dynamic and I am so excited for all of you to reap the benefits from the tangible advice she shares, you will want to write it down. So if you can, grab a pen and paper…
What you’ll learn:
- How you can add tiny deposits into your confidence bucket daily
- notice triggers of where you need to step up your game
- asking yourself better questions
- how to win your days
- habit stacking and breaking tasks into small actionable steps
- how to celebrate and embrace our failures
- how to start to listen to our own intuition opposed to the noise around us
- how to honor your own path
- enjoying the pursuit and not being stuck to a timeline
Questions I ask:
- How did you transition from a full-time corporate career to becoming a massively passionate entrepreneur today?
- What do you recommend for someone that is in a stage of confusion of where they want to go next in their career or life?
- How can we stay positive building our side hustle when it might not going as quickly as we hoped
- What are some better questions we should ask ourselves?
- How can we build our confidence
- How can we move past our fears and just do the damn thing
- What are some actionable tools you use in your daily life that sets you up to master your days?
- How can we start to listen to our own intuition opposed to the noise around us?
- How to get comfortable at being uncomfortable
- How can we learn to embrace and celebrate failures?
- What is your secret sauce to keeping it real and showing up authentic?
- What is your recommendations to starting a podcast and creating success
“Start before you are ready and fall in love with the process”
If you were to write a book on your lie’s story. What would be a piece of advice you would share to others on the first page?
What does a passionate purposeful life look like to you?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!