This might be one of my favorite conversations yet on the podcast. I feel so honored to welcome my next guest. People know her as being the human sparkler. Welcome Libby Crow. Libby is a global mentor for entrepreneurs helping them grow their businesses and their minds. She is the founder of LC International, a marketing strategy company for digital consultants, and Co-Founder of The Daily Shift, a personal development company for aspiring and accomplished entrepreneurs alike. She’s dedicated to helping entrepreneurs see the journey as a bridge to raising the vibration of the planet and then later as a portal for giving back philanthropically.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“Showing Up For Yourself And Others With True Compassion And Service ”
This conversation was just so beautiful, uplifting, and inspiring. We dive into the conversation of how we can show up for ourselves and others. That we are simply made for more. We talk about how we can have grace with ourselves during the times we aren’t able to balance life, work, relationships, and self; how we can create the space needed to align ourselves with what we are called to do, and making daily shifts to improve our lives in all areas. You are going to love this conversation…so lets get to it.
Questions I ask:
- What did you learn about yourself and others once you worked through your hard times?
- What was the pivot you made in your life to start your entrepreneurship journey?
- What were your self limiting beliefs you had to work on and how has that shifted your presence in the world today?
- What do you encourage others to do in their own personal development to excel as better human beings for themselves and others? How can we develop the best foundation to be a successful entrepreneur
- Is this what inspired the Daily Shift?
- Can you talk about how our relationships are mirroring us? What’s the secret to the magic in your relationship?
- How can we dig into our misbeliefs about ourselves. Libby goes into an exercise we can do
- What has been a game changer for you in your own personal development?
- How do you have grace with yourself during the times you aren’t able to be more in balance with life, work, relationships and self?
- What is a Drama triangle?
- How can we stop trying to fit into a mold of what is conditioned we think it should be?
- How do you choose to be of service and how can others add that more into their lives?
- What is the difference of being a Queen opposed to a princess. What does a queen embody that we can use in our lives? How can we start to implement that more into our lives to show up as the Queens we are?
“Give of your abundance not of your sustenance”
If you were to write a book about your life’s story. What would be a piece of advice you would share to others on the first page?
What does a passionate purposeful life look like to you?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!