I want to mention how essential this episode can be for many of us during this time. When our world is in chaos due to the Coronavirus, it challenges us to stay in a positive mindset and recreate ourselves in new ways we might have never had the time to. More than ever our mindset is the one thing that can help us move into the life we desire to create for ourselves. Today’s episode will inspire and encourage you to take where you are and lead you into where you want to be.
Today’s guest Lindsey Mango is a Life Coach and Mindset Expert passionate about helping women create the lives they are obsessed with. Lindsey first became passionate about Life Coaching when she embarked on her own personal development journey. 5 years after graduating college Lindsey found herself feeling stuck, facing a disappointing truth that she was settling for the life she was “supposed” to live, instead of the life she knew she was meant to live. Through building an impactful online brand and leaving an impression on all the women she worked with, her business exploded and she was able to retire from the corporate world 6 months later. It is her life’s mission to be an example of what’s possible and break the mold on what any woman is capable of doing in life, business and everything in between.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“Shift Your Mindset And Create Everything You Have Always Wanted”
It’s the season to create everything we have always wanted. The most essential key is developing our mindset to have the things we desire. Lindsey Mango, life coach and mindset expert will help you bridge the gap between where you are and where you want to head. She shares her tangible tools and mindset shifts we can use to have it all too, in life, business, and relationships. Now let’s get to it…
Questions I ask:
- What shifted you into the space of coaching and how did you discover your niche?
- What were the first initial steps you took to change what wasn’t working for you?
- How did you keep yourself out of being a victim of your circumstance and not going down the rabbit hole of “ I should be here, I should have this..and so forth”
- How did you keep yourself in the positive mindset when you first started to build your coaching career, when it might not have gone as easy as we all would like it to go?
- Where do you think most people get stuck in building the life they desire?
- What do you feel is a process we should go through to discover how we get in our own way based on certain beliefs we have about ourselves?
- What are the most powerful ways we can start to uplevel in our life?
- How do we develop our mindset?
“Anything is possible for you”
If you were to write a book on your life’s story. What would be a piece of advice you would share with others on the first page?
What does a passionate purposeful life look like to you?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!