As we approach a New Year, I really think it’s important that we take a look at where we’ve come from and where we want to head. In this episode I wanted to share some of the lessons that I learned from 2019, which are going to take me into 2020. These lessons were powerful and hope you can benefit from them as well.
This year has been a season of growth and stepping into my fears. I launched this Podcast in April 2019 and have maintained consistency in recording and releasing valuable content. I cultivated new friendships that have added to my life. My relationship has flourished and we continue to grow together. I have gotten clearer on my vision and purpose of where I want to head.
On this episode I talk about my 10 lessons that I learned (bonus lesson shared). Something for us all to reflect on for this time of the year. We can use those valuable lessons we learned and prepare ourselves for what we want to create in 2020.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“My 10 Lessons I Learned In 2019”
In this episode you will learn:
- Why we must always root back to loving ourselves
- Taking full responsibility for what we create in our lives
- Why we never have to prove anything
- Our thoughts create our reality
- The importance of finding a partner that values who you are
- Fear and failure are our greatest teachers
- relieving stress and pressure by practicing patience
- how play adds to your life
- why we must invest in ourselves
- if you want to receive you, you must give more
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!