Meet Nichole Sylvester, a spiritual teacher, life coach, podcaster and creator of the Harmonious Hustle. She will inspire you, challenge you, and show you that you have the possibility to shift your own life at anytime. Her best selling book “ Oh Shift: a journey from chaos to consciousness shares her personal journey our enduring domestic violent abuse and addiction to how she escaped and dramatically turned her life around by a spiritual practice. Nichole is an intuitive life and success couch guiding women and men to go beyond their mind to nurture their souls desires and access their superpowers.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“How To Make A Conscious Shift Into Your Innate Power And Undeniable Purpose”
In our conversation we dive into how we can make a conscious shift to find our souls calling and step into our purpose. Nichole shares her personal story and how she discovered her path to follow. As she states “everything we are is within us and all of our gifts are funded.”
She will inspire you to seek curiosity and become obsessed with the light to guide yourself into your calling and shift into your greatest self.
Questions I ask:
- How did you find strength within the struggle and confidence to push through your setbacks?
- What happens when we own our story and accept that it happened?
- “Loving ourselves regardless of where we are” I feel you had to truly step into that mindset to get you where you are today. How does one fully embody that belief?
- To shift into our purpose and following our souls calling, how do you suggest we create the space to discover our souls calling and find out what we are made to do (aka purpose)
- What can you say to help encourage single moms out there to step into their purpose?
- How do you suggest people can stop playing small and have the confidence even when doubting ourselves of what we are capable of?
- How did u continue to have belief in yourself even if it wasn’t revealed yet to you?
“Never question your capability, question your willingness”
If you were to write a book on your life’s story, what would be a piece of advice you would share to others on the first page?
What does a passionate purposeful life look like to you?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!