Everyone knows that a negative mindset will never bring you a positive life. The only way to achieve a positive and abundant life is through the pathway of a positive mindset. If you aren’t familiar yet with positive psychology, today I’ve brought on an expert motivational speaker and business coach to give you a deeper look into how we can achieve greater success in life and business through positive psychology.
Welcome, Niyc Pidgeon, a leading motivational speaker, coach and positive psychologist, Niyc is obsessed with empowering women to transcend their perceived limitations and create more joy, personal power, and unstoppable success within themselves and their businesses.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“Life And Business Success Through Positive Psychology”
Being named Most Outstanding Positive Psychologist 2018, Niyc has also been featured in numerous mainstream media, such as Forbes, and her award winning and best selling book Now Is Your Chance, is a 30-Day Guide To Living Your Happiest Life Using Positive Psychology. Today we dive deep into the practices and mindset of positive psychology and how we can use these tools to excel in our business and create a more abundant life. So let’s get to it…
Questions I ask:
- What are the best tools used for improving our life and business, according to positive psychology?
- What does it mean to focus on the gap?
- Why do some continue better than before from adversity and ours decide to quit?
- What are some conversations we should be having to bring openness and awareness?
- What was your journey like in writing your first book and what it taught you during the process?
- What has been your biggest breakthrough in your business and what has taken you to the next level?
- What is the number one tool you recommend to make a positive shift in our lives?
- “Never fear starting small, just start something that matters,” how this helps us takes massive action in our lives
“If you aren’t helping yourself, how do you help others”
What is the most valuable advice you would like to share with women (and men) for today?
What does a passionate purposeful life look like to you?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!