My next guest shares her discovery and expertise around emotional eating, breathwork, and energy. Many of you may already know who this gem is. Welcome, Samantha Skelly. She is a successful 7-figure entrepreneur, sought after international speaker, best-selling author, and wellness coaching expert. She founded both Hungry for Happiness, a movement that helps people experience true transformation and happiness through trained certified coaches who utilize emotional and energetic coaching techniques, and PAUSE Breathwork, which has a mission to unite humanity by helping people breathe, feel, and thrive. Samantha has revolutionized the weight loss and self-help industries by examining the individual and underlying causes of food, body, and self-love issues.
We talk about how we can feel deeply connected to our body by using breathwork and also how we can end emotional eating. Samantha and I had such a wonderful conversation that will inspire you to take action towards your health and happiness. With a New Year right around the corner, this is an episode you will not want to miss.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“How To Connect And Listen To Your Body: Breathwork, Ending Emotional Eating, Energy And Intuition”
Connecting to your body can transform your life. It’s time we listen our own intuition and learn new ways to connect fully to our body and mind. Are you hungry for happiness? Samantha Skelly teaches us how breathwork, energy, and intuition can heal and transform our minds and body. Forget about the diets and learn the root cause of your emotional eating. Learn to listen more to what your body is trying to tell you and create better habits that will transform your life and your happiness. Let’s get to it…
Questions I ask:
- What was your turning point that woke you up to the reality that you had a problem and something needed to change in your eating habits?
- What happens during the first stage of your training to help other start uncover the layers that are hidden?
- In regards to our emotional relationship with food, how can we learn to understand the relationship between our emotions and our body?
- How can we learn to change our relationship to pain?
- How important it is to feel our emotions
- How can we begin to trust what our heart feels and allow ourselves to feel safe with the answers given?
- What questions do you ask yourself to receive the answers from your heart?
- Talking about breathwork, explains what it is and also why is it so powerful
- What is your practice of breathwork that you do to connect to your body and bring you back into alignment
“We need to feel to heal”
If you were to write a book on your life’s story. What would be a piece of advice you would share to others on the first page?
What does a passionate purposeful life look like to you?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!