Ruby Fremon’s mission is to give the world a voice. As a Top Breakthrough Coach and Activation Expert for purpose-driven leaders who are ready to bring their big missions into the spotlight, her no-bullshit approach ignites true transformation, while flipping fear into actualized ambition and doubt into absolute confidence.
Ruby works with leaders who are ready to activate their voice, unleash their missions, and gain the conviction to lead their purpose.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“Unapologetically Speaking And Living Your Truth With Ruby Fremon.”
We dive into the conversation of speaking and living our truth unapologetically. How we can be more confident in showing up as we are and using our voice to speak our truth. Ruby shares her past struggles that ignited her calling to show up today, unapologetically, unleashed and empowered so she can help others shift into using their voice to change the world. She is a dynamic force that helps you navigate and gives you the conviction needed to lean into your gifts. Get ready to be inspired. Let’s get to it….
Questions I ask:
- How do you suggest someone breaks free of this idea of hiding behind a mask will keep us safe and be confident enough to step into our truth?
- What questions should we be asking ourselves when life isn’t leading on the right path?
- What was the pivoting point where you started to show up as yourself and be unapologetic for who you were?
- How can we get to the point of truly owning our voice and being unapologetic for who we are? What tools or mindset shifts need to happen to lean heavily into who we are and what we believe in?
- How does one work through breaking down their barriers and limiting beliefs?
- When it comes to business, how does speaking our truth, knowing our values and being in alignment with who we are being tribute in the role of success
- As an entrepreneur or someone that is seen online, in the midsts of all the masses how can someone become more seen, heard, or stand out more?
What is a piece of advice you would say to someone that you wish you knew on your journey in life?
What does a passionate purposeful life look like to you?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!